- Cassadee Pope, You Hear a Song
↳For Nimisha. Happy birthday amiga!
TVLINE | They will have been faced with the worst possible consequence – “If we’re together, what happens when one of us gets sent into the line of fire? And do we want to keep doing that or not?”
We’re going to certainly play with their emotional stability. One of the interesting themes for Deeks and for Kensi to deal with, at the beginning of this season, was the trauma that Deeks went through after being tortured [in the Season 4 finale], how he was going to cope with that. What we do with Kensi when she comes back is put her through that same emotional trauma that Deeks went through. I’m not saying she gets tortured, but….
TVLINE | “Can two people who have each endured great trauma connect?”
Yes, how do they connect? They have a common understanding of something, but at the same time it’s… messy. And I can tell you, when Kensi comes back, finally — back to L.A. and back to the team — it doesn’t work out the way she thinks its going to work out.
Chris O’Donnell on Jimmy Kimmel
NCIS: Los Angeles/Densi Questions: 15 :)
15. Funniest scene?
This one. And also the one with the origami from Chernobyl. OH OH OH and the one with the “little people” pornos. Funny stuff (:
THANK YOU FOR THE QUESTIONS! :)
1. The Job or the Debt? Why?
GAH. WHY DID I CREATE SUCH A HARD QUESTION?
I really don’t know. Probably the Job, if only because of the end scene.
BUT THEN THE DEBT HAD KENSI RUNNING AFTER DEEKS AND TRYING TO ADMIT HER FEELINGS AND I JUST DON’T KNOW.
Nah, I have to say the Job, I think. I really. I just. Meh. I mean, Deeks’s face when the house blows up. Him bringing her a smoothie (which was so damn thoughtful). Him punching the guy and being all, “See, that right there’s for hitting my partner.”
Oh yeah, I think the Job takes this one.
2. Was the punch justifiable?
He came from an abusive home. I bet a ton of warning bells went off in his head when she punched him, as they well should have.
He’d been tortured in his mouth. She punched him in his jaw.
Why?? Why would it be okay for her to hit him? Period?? Would it be okay for him to hit her? No??
3. What will the Densi reunion look like in 5x18?
I have no idea. Before all of the spoilers and the promo for this Tuesday, I thought it would involve an airport and a big hug. Now, I’m thinking more along the lines of what the reunion was like in Ascension. I guess we’ll see though.
6, 11, 12, 18 :)
Zoe! Did I mention I’m loving the new URL?
6. Where did the writers make the biggest mistake?
Where to begin.
Basically I could’ve did without the Fifth Man. I think they just like to make Kensi more damaged. Like, they sit back and think, hmm, might as well write in another hardship that she had to overcome. It’s totally unrealistic that she managed to get through high school living on the streets for a year, and also unrealistic that her mother didn’t find her or issue an Amber Alert. Operating under the assumption that she did go to school for all four years (Idk how with her age she could’ve taken a year off and still went to college, gotten the experience needed to be an NCIS agent, and gone through what she’s been through in her life if she dropped out for a year), if her mother was looking for her, she would’ve found her. With that birthmark in her eye, I mean, come on.
NCIS: Los Angeles/Densi Questions (reblog + put a number in an ask):
- The Job or the Debt? Why?
- Was the punch justifiable?
- What will the Densi reunion look like in 5x18?
- Best multi-chapter fanfictions of the fandom? Best one shots?
- Best season?
- Where did the writers make the biggest mistake?
- Will we ever meet Jack?
- Do you think Deeks and Kensi will have a future together?
- How will the series finale look?
- What is G’s first name?
- Do you want more of Nell in the field?
- Best romantic interest for Callen on the show so far?
- HOW MANY KIDS DOES SAM HAVE DAGNABBIT?!?!?!
- Worst story arc? Best story arc?
- Funniest scene?
- Is Nell being groomed to replace Hetty?
- Did the good in The Frozen Lake outweigh the bad?
- A guest star that should have a recurring role in the future?
- What is up with Kensi’s back story?
- Does Hetty ship Densi or not?